Rebuilt in 2007, this machine has been well maintained and is in very good condition.
We have now moved this Extraordinary Upsetter to our Cleveland, Ohio warehouse where it may be inspected on request.
• Heat-treated high-tensile alloy steel bedframe with heavy horizontal & vertical bedframe ribs provide maximum overall strength and rigidity
• Tie bars and massive bedframe sections support heavy forging loads providing accurate forgings with very little flash
• Long over-arm heading slide allows the cross tie section to be massive and located directly under the front bearing section of the heading slide adding bedframe rigidity in the vital die box area
• Solid stepped design pitman provides a large bearing area on the forward stroke, materially reducing bending and shear stresses as well as bearing loads on the wrist pin and pitman, contributing to the normally long life of these important parts
• Chrome-nickel-moly forged crankshaft
• Air clutch & Brake
TrueForge Global Machinery Corp. 100 Merrick Rd ●Suite 208E ●Rockville Centre, New York 11570 USA Phone 516-825-7040 ●Fax 516-825-7115 Email firstname.lastname@example.org