This is a 4-Die plus Cutoff machine. It is similar to a Hatebur AMP 70, and was built new in 1999. It was purchased to be used as an "OverFlow" machine for an AMP 70. It was only used light and intermittently and when it was no longer required was sold to TrueForge. It is in Excellent Working Condition and is available for immediate inspection and delivery.
Production rate for this machine is 35 to 70 parts per minute (70 ppm).
Features and extras:
• Cast alloy-steel single piece box-type bedframe
• Exceptionally rigid crankshaft for maximum strength and stiffness
• Long over-arm ram with dual guides (front & back)
• Adjustable punch holders (vert & horiz) each w/adjusting wedge
• Electropneumatically controlled clutch and brake
• Slow speed set-up feature (10 SPM)
• Four (4) feed roll design with quick removal feature
• Bar Reverse feature
• Hi-Speed cutoff system
• Dual supported 4-point transfer system
• Cam/lever operated die ejection system
• Positive timed punch knockout system
• Automatic central pressure lubrication system
• Separate lube system for gearing, etc.
• Tooling coolant system
TrueForge Global Machinery Corp. 100 Merrick Rd ●Suite 208E ●Rockville Centre, New York 11570 USA Phone 516-825-7040 ●Fax 516-825-7115 Email email@example.com