This Heavy Duty Vertical Upsetter was primarily designed by Etchells to form AeroSpace Engine Turbine Blades and more specifically to form the ends of Jet Engine Turbine Blades up to 13” wide with a 2” thick upset on the ends. It was originally purchased and used by Rolls Royce. In the 1990's it was sold to GE Aviation and fully rebuilt and upgraded by Etchells before being installed in one of GE's USA plant sites. It was only used light and intermittently thereafter and was recently purchased by TrueForge.
Now that we have dismantled and put it into storage we can confirm that the machine is in extraordinarily good condition.
• Top & Bottom Die Heaters • Four (4) Tie-Rod Construction
• Horizontally opposed griping dies
• Multi-Directional adjustment by wedges
• Flat-Base Construction
• Overload protection
• Adjustable front stock gauging device
• Easy tooling adjustment & die changing
• Operator’s Push-Button Controls + Pendant style controls
• Complete electrical & electronic systems w/480V /3/ 60 electric service
• Variable Speed Inverter
• Air Clutch & Brake System
• Lubrication system
• Wichita flywheel shaft clutch #ATD 248
• Wichita flywheel shaft brake #ATD 236 L.I.
• Wichita camshaft clutch #ATD 336
• Wichita camshaft brake #ATD 218
• Grip Slide Wedge Locking System with lock/unlock motor
• Flywheel brake air cylinder 6” dia x 3” stroke
• Bolster removal motor
• Trabon lubrication system
• Electronic built-in Alarm system
Location is our NorthEast USA warehouse.
TrueForge Global Machinery Corp. 100 Merrick Rd ●Suite 208E ●Rockville Centre, New York 11570 USA Phone 516-825-7040 ●Fax 516-825-7115 Email email@example.com