Built new in 1990, this Extra Long Work Open Die Cold Header will produce parts up to 500mm under head length. Truly a uniquely designed machine, it is equipped with the following features:
• Multiple roll two-plane straightener (floor mounted)
• Enclosed bushing type cutoff
• Unique TOKO Open Die System
NOTE: Dies only a few inches long produce parts the full length range of the machine's capacity.
• Quick Length Adjustment Feature
NOTE: Length changes can be made by making a simple adjustment And, when using the same diameter wire, the same set of dies will produce parts the full length range of the machine's capacity.
• Automatic lubrication system
• Flywheel guards
• Oil catch base under entire machine
• Dual-grooved feed rolls
The machine is currently being refurbished as follows:
• Refitting of the ram
• Refitting the punch slide
• Checking main journals
• Refitting of the connecting rod to the crankshaft
• Refitting of the connecting rod to the ram
• Reworking the cams and cam followers
• Reworking of the feed mechanism and components
• Installation of a complete New lubrication system
• Replace all lubrications lines, fittings, terminal distribution blocks,flexible lines, etc.
• Checking and making any necessary repairs to the electrical system and operators control station
In addition, a number of parts were made brand new including one cross shaft, one side shaft, various shifter parts, two large locking nuts, and other miscellaneous parts.
The below photos were taken prior to removal from the plant. The machine will be in Excellent Condition once refurbishing is completed.
We expect the machine to be finished by September 2012.
TrueForge Global Machinery Corp. 100 Merrick Rd ●Suite 208E ●Rockville Centre, New York 11570 USA Phone 516-825-7040 ●Fax 516-825-7115 Email email@example.com